This is an unprecedented time in our country’s history. Millions of businesses have made the decision to protect their employees and their local communities by shifting to remote work. In a recent survey, nearly 50% of the businesses polled said that their office was not prepared for this change-over to video conferencing meetings and didn’t feel that they had the necessary tools to look and sound professional. Businesses can take advantage of this time to make improvements to their offices to get them ready for the return of their workforce.
Business is rapidly changing and evolving into offering exhaustive options for handling and streamlining day to day tasks. One of the most impactful changes to work processes is an office meeting format. Now, more than ever, you can take advantage of virtual options to maximize efficiency and minimize cost. International colleagues can now join the conference calls from other countries without ever having to leave home. This is not a new innovation by any means. However, Creston video conference options provide a whole new level of convenience, ingenuity, affordability, and simplicity meant to drive success for your business.
What Flex Solution Products Does Creston Offer?
We’ve partnered with Creston to offer a full line of products meant to streamline corporate video conferencing from any space, any location, and with any number of people. We’ve revolutionized the AV industry by providing top-quality expertise coupled with top quality products. Creston’s line of room system options for video conferencing solutions provides the necessary flexibility that best fits your individual needs. All products are used to provide a one of a kind high quality virtual conferencing experience. Here is a snapshot of some of the Flex solutions currently available through Creston:
- Workplace solutions – all-in-one meeting solutions, packaged room solutions, unified communications, wireless presentation solutions, collaboration tools
- Accessories – connectors, mounting hardware, power supplies
- Audio – accessories, amplifiers, audio extenders, audio sources, audio processors, microphones, multi-room audio, Sonos products, speakers – commercial, speakers – residential, surround sound
- Control surfaces – accessories, room availability signs & accessories, keypads, remotes, touch screens
- Lighting & environment – climate control, Steinel presence and occupancy products, integrated lighting systems, lighting fixture accessories, locks, sensors, single – room lighting controls, stand-alone lighting controls, wireless networked lighting solutions
- Shades – accessories, drapery systems, roller shade systems
- Video – accessories, all-in-one solutions, DigitalMedia 4k fiber Solutions, DigitalMedia endpoints, DigitalMedia Modular Matrix, DigitalMedia Streaming Solutions, DigitalMedia Switchers, HDMI Solutions, video processors
What Is Video Conferencing?
Simply put, video conferencing is a live visual connection between two or more individuals in separate locations. Technically, video conferencing allows transmission of static and full-motion imaging, texts, and audio between two people. In business, it has become a necessary component of synchronized communications across departments, divisions, and even countries. It plays a key role in unified communications applications and web conferencing services. Cloud-based video conferencing allows organizations to conveniently provide these services with much less infrastructure investment.
One solution. One experience. One-touch.
Creston Flex solutions support Microsoft Teams, Zoom and other popular cloud-based video conferencing systems on every device from anywhere. They offer a complete range of state-of-the-art products for corporate video conferencing backed by decades of audio and video experience. The consistency of the experience from desktop to boardroom with exceptional audiovisual quality is unmatched. Creston video conferencing products we’ve highlighted include:
- M-Series – This video conferencing solution is ideal for a huddle room, conference room, or an executive office. This product delivers a flawless and rich content in a pinch. Whether it’s a last-minute meeting or strategic boardroom huddle, you can be sure that this product will deliver.
- B-Series – This solution provides exceptional audio and image quality and clarity. You’ll never again miss one word or important piece of content at your next office meeting. Perfect for small, medium, large, and executive conferences.
- C-Series – When you are presenting for an annual conference and sharing content with executive board members around the world, this is the platform you want to use. By simplifying the complicated, the Creston Flex room C-Series delivers easily, quickly, and efficiently. Perfect for custom spaces, conference centers, divisible rooms, boardrooms, and auditoriums.
- Creston MVX – Using Pixel Perfect Processing technology, this AV solution delivers a perfect image every time. Advanced, multi-layered technology works with any network and any content. It’s versatility, flexibility, and high quality are matched with low cost and ease of use.
Connect with an AV Consultant Today
Are you a business owner? If you’ve been considering upgrading your video conferencing system, now is a perfect time. You’ll be in good hands with our seasoned and certified AV experts, who come with over two decades of experience. We service a number of industries including corporate, government, higher education, healthcare, and K-12 institutions. CCS Southwest is here to answer any questions you have about personalized Creston video conferencing, integration, and AV. With our long and established history of almost 30 years, we are a trusted resource for AV products and audio-video integration. Check out our website and reach out today for a consultation!